Harry has taken inspiration from the Emery archive’s using the Stump Original model as the base when designing this Shorey weapon.
Tweaking the rails, adding a beveled step deck and concaved double foot wells to feel like your feet are grabbing the board. This board is super fun and allows you to experiment with all the different fins set ups. Ride this board in a shorter outline, thicker and wider to keep the smile on your dial.
– Straighter parallel rails for speed
– Wider outline for catching waves
– A flatter step deck to keep more foam in the board
– Beveled rails to allow performance out of your turns
– Refined double flyer in the tail to allow for a pulled in swallow
– Double concaved footwells in deck
Get notified about new articles